Minimum security institution
Relocated from 110 Shek O Road on 28th May 2008
16 Wa Tai Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories
Type of Persons in Custody
Young female inmates undergoing Phase I training under the Rehabilitation Centres Ordinance
| Visiting Hours: || 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. |
| || 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Monday and Wednesday) |
| (No visit on Monday and Wednesday afternoon, except public holidays) |
Visitors must be registered 30 minutes prior to the end of the visiting hours.
| Telephone Booking: || 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday) |
| || 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Saturday) |
| Visiting Hours: || 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday) |
| || 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon (Saturday) |
| (No visit on Saturday afternoon and public holidays) |
- Bookings for official visit are taken up to one working day in advance.
- Visitors are advised to arrive 30 minutes in advance for registration, but not earlier than 9:00 a.m.
- Those without booking must be registered 60 minutes prior to the end of the visiting hours.
Please note the visit arrangements during inclement weather conditions
How to get there
- Green Mini-Bus No. 93 from Tsuen Wan, Ham Tin Street
- Green Mini-Bus No. 47M from Lai King MTR Station
- Green Mini-Bus No. 92M from Mei Foo MTR Station
| Tel. No. : || 3149 3403 ( Control Room ) |
| || 3149 3434 ( Booking for Official Visit ) |
| || 3149 3430 ( For visit enquiries, please call during the Visit Room opening hours ) |
- Visitors shall register 1/2 hour before the end of Visit Room closed.
- Visitors must produce valid proof of identity.