Medium security institution
163 Ho Sheung Heung Road, Sheung Shui, New Territories
Type of Persons in Custody
Female adult prisoners and remands
1) Convicted Prisoners
| Visiting Hours: || 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. |
| (No visit on Wednesday, except public holidays) |
| Visiting Hours: || 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. |
Visitors must be registered 30 minutes prior to the end of the visiting hours.
| Telephone Booking: || 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday) |
| || 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Saturday) |
| Visiting Hours: || 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday) |
| || 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon (Saturday) |
| (No visit on Saturday afternoon and public holidays) |
- Bookings for official visit are taken up to one working day in advance.
- Visitors are advised to arrive 30 minutes in advance for registration, but not earlier than 9:00 a.m.
- Those without booking must be registered 60 minutes prior to the end of the visiting hours.
Please note the visit arrangements during inclement weather conditions
Visit Registration Centre and Visit Room inside the Centre are designated as non-smoking areas. Smoking is prohibited in both the Visit Registration Centre & Visit Room.
Video Legal Visits
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
LG 6/F, High Court, 38 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong.
- Bookings should be made through the staff of LWCI Visit Registration centre at 29269888. Booking starts at 9:00 a.m. until 5:00p.m.
- Advance booking should be made by lawyers and prior consent must be obtained from clients.
- Any service hour within the present and next two working days may be booked.
- In normal circumstances, only one-hour duration will be assigned to one client. At the discretion of the Officer-in-charge of Visit Room, more than one client may be allowed if the situation warrants.
Procurement of Private Food for Prisoner Awaiting Trial (Prisoner on Remand)
According to the Law of HK Chapter 234A, Rule 192, every prisoner awaiting trial may procure for himself or receive food. In order to meet with the management and security requirement, the Centre shall only allow licensed restaurant to supply food for the prisoners awaiting trial. Any interested bodies can see the following Private Food Supplier Application Guidelines or make direct enquiry to the Rehabilitation Unit 2 of the Centre at phone no. 2926 9812 for details.
Private Food Supplier Application Guidelines
How to get there
- Green Mini-bus No. 51K from Sheung Shui MTR Station (Exit A)
| Tel. No. : || 2926 9888 (Visit Enquiries / Booking for Official Visit) |
| || 2926 9812 (Rehabilitation Unit (Programme)) |
| || (Daily from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.) |