Maximum security institution
21 Hong Fai Road, Siu Lam, New Territories
Type of Persons in Custody
Male and female prisoners in all categories (sentenced or on remand) and detainees who require psychiatric observation, treatment, assessment or special psychological care.
| Visiting Hours: || 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. |
| || 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Monday and Wednesday) |
| (No visit on Monday and Wednesday afternoons, except public holidays) |
Visitors must be registered 30 minutes prior to the end of the visiting hours.
| Telephone Booking: || 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday) |
| || 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Saturday) |
| Visiting Hours: || 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday) |
| || 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon (Saturday) |
| (No visit on Saturday afternoon and public holidays) |
- Bookings for official visit are taken up to one working day in advance.
- Visitors are advised to arrive 30 minutes in advance for registration, but not earlier than 9:00 a.m.
- Those without booking must be registered 60 minutes prior to the end of the visiting hours.
Please note the visit arrangements during inclement weather conditions
Procurement of Private Food for Prisoner Awaiting Trial (Prisoner on Remand)
According to the Law of HK Chapter 234A, Rule 192, every prisoner awaiting trial may procure for himself or receive food. In order to meet with the management and security requirement, the Centre shall only allow licensed restaurant to supply food for the prisoners awaiting trial. Any interested bodies can see the following Private Food Supplier Application Procedures or make direct enquiry to the Rehabilitation Unit 2 of the Centre at phone no. 2452 8085 for details.
Private Food Supplier Application Procedures
How to get there
- Bus No. 53 from Tsuen Wan Nina Tower.
- Bus No. 61M from Lai King MTR Station.
- Bus No. 52X from Mong Kok (Park Avenue).
- Harbour Tunnel Bus No. 962 from Causeway Bay (Moreton Terrace).
- MTR Bus No. K51 from Fu Tai Estate, Tuen Mun.
- Green Mini-bus No. 43B from Ho Pong Street, Tuen Mun.
- Green Mini-bus No. 140M from Tsing Yi MTR Station.
- Green Mini-bus No. 141 from Tsuen Wan West Station.
| Tel. No. : || 2452 8000 (General Enquiries) |
| || (Daily from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) |
| || 2618 8271 (Rehabilitation Unit (Programme)) |
| || (Monday to Friday (except public holidays) from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) |
| || 2452 8060 (Booking for Official Visit) |
| || (Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) |
| || (Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.) |