Minimum security institution
108 Tai Lam Chung Road, Tai Lam Chung, New Territories
Type of Persons in Custody
Male adult prisoners and clinically old prisoners of low security risk.
| Visiting Hours: || 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. |
| (No visit on Wednesday, except public holidays) |
Visitors must be registered 30 minutes prior to the end of the visiting hours.
| Telephone Booking: || 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday) |
| || 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon (Saturday) |
| Visiting Hours: || 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday) |
| || 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon (Saturday) |
| (No visit on Saturday afternoon and public holidays) |
- Bookings for official visit are taken up to one working day in advance.
- Visitors are advised to arrive 30 minutes in advance for registration, but not earlier than 9:00 a.m.
- Those without booking must be registered 60 minutes prior to the end of the visiting hours.
Please note the visit arrangements during inclement weather conditions
How to get there
- Kowloon Motor Bus No. 53 from Tsuen Wan West Railway Station or Yuen Long (East).
- Kowloon Motor Bus No. 61M from Lai King (North) or Yau Oi (South).
- Kowloon Motor Bus No. 52X from Mong Kok (Park Avenue) or Tuen Mun Central.
- Green Mini-Bus No. 43B from Tuen Mun (Sun Hui Market).
- Public Light Bus either from Jordan / Mongkok or Yuen Long.
- Harbour Tunnel Bus No. 962B from Causeway Bay.
- LRT Feeder Bus No. K51 from Tuen Mun (Fu Tai).
| Tel. No. : || 2404 4100 |
| || 2404 4118 ( Booking for Official Visit ) |