Minimum security institution
16 Wa Tai Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories
Type of Persons in Custody
The following types of young female persons :
- Training Centre inmates
- Drug Addiction Treatment Centre inmates
| Visiting Hours: || 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. |
| || 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Monday and Wednesday) |
| (No visit on Monday and Wednesday afternoon, except public holidays) |
Visitors must be registered 30 minutes prior to the end of the visiting hours.
| Telephone Booking: || 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday) |
| || 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Saturday) |
| Visiting Hours: || 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday) |
| || 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon (Saturday) |
| (No visit on Saturday afternoon and public holidays) |
- Bookings for official visit are taken up to one working day in advance.
- Visitors are advised to arrive 30 minutes in advance for registration, but not earlier than 9:00 a.m.
- Those without booking must be registered 60 minutes prior to the end of the visiting hours.
Please note the visit arrangements during inclement weather conditions
Video Legal Visits (with effect from 27 September 2017)
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
LG 6/F, High Court, 38 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong.
- Bookings should be made through LKCI Reception Office at 3149 3434. Booking starts at 9:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Advance booking should be made by lawyers and prior consent must be obtained from clients.
- Bookings can be made for service hours on that or the two following working days.
- In normal circumstances, only one-hour duration will be assigned to one client. At the discretion of Officer-in-charge of Visit Room, more than one client may be allowed if the situation warrants.
Procurement of Private Food for Prisoner Awaiting Trial (Prisoner on Remand)
According to the Law of HK Chapter 234A, Rule 192, every prisoner awaiting trial may procure for himself or receive food. In order to meet with the management and security requirement, the Centre shall only allow licensed restaurant to supply food for the prisoners awaiting trial. Any interested bodies can see the following Private Food Supplier Application Procedures or make direct enquiry to the Rehabilitation Unit 2 of the Centre at phone no. 3149 3433 for details.
Private Food Supplier Application Procedures
How to get there
- Green Mini-Bus No. 93 from Tsuen Wan, Ham Tin Street
- Green Mini-Bus No. 47M from Lai King MTR Station
- Green Mini-Bus No. 92M from Mei Foo MTR Station
| Tel. No. : || 3149 3403 ( Control Room ) |
| || 3149 3434 ( Booking for Official Visit ) |
| || 3149 3430 (For visit enquiries, please call during the Visit Room opening hours) |
- Visitors shall register 1/2 hour before Visit Room closed.
- Visitors must produce valid proof of identity.