Maximum security institution
399 Clearwater Bay Road, Sai Kung, New Territories
Type of Persons in Custody
Male young remands and male young prisoners
| 1) Remands |
| Visiting Hours: || 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. |
| 2) Convicted Prisoners |
| Visiting Hours: || 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. |
| (No visit on Monday and Wednesday afternoons, except public holidays) |
Visitors must be registered 30 minutes prior to the end of the visiting hours.
| Telephone Booking: || 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday) |
| || 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Saturday) |
| Visiting Hours: || 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday) |
| || 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon (Saturday) |
| (No visit on Saturday afternoon and public holidays) |
- Bookings for official visit are taken up to one working day in advance.
- Visitors are advised to arrive 30 minutes in advance for registration, but not earlier than 9:00 a.m.
- Those without booking must be registered 60 minutes prior to the end of the visiting hours.
Please note the visit arrangements during inclement weather conditions
Video Legal Visits
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
LG 6/F, High Court, 38 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong.
- Bookings should be made through Official Visit Telephone Booking Service of Pik Uk Correctional Insitution at 2719 7277 from 0900 - 1700 hours on Monday to Friday and 0900 - 1300 hours on Saturday (except Public Holiday).
- Advance booking should be made by lawyers and prior consent must be obtained from clients.
- Any service hour within the present and next two working days may be booked.
- In normal circumstances, only one-hour duration will be assigned to one client. At the discretion of the Officer-in-charge of Reception Office, more than one client may be allowed if the situation warrants.
Procurement of Private Food for Prisoner Awaiting Trial (Prisoner on Remand)
According to the Law of HK Chapter 234A, Rule 192, every prisoner awaiting trial may procure for himself or receive food. In order to meet with the management and security requirement, the Centre shall only allow licensed restaurant to supply food for the prisoners awaiting trial. Any interested bodies can see the following Private Food Supplier Application Procedures or make direct enquiry to the Rehabilitation Unit 2 of the Centre at phone no. 2719 7209 for details.
Private Food Supplier Application Procedures
How to get there
- Kowloon Motor Bus No. 91, 91M or 92 from Diamond Hill.
- Green Mini-Bus No. 1A and 11 from Choi Hung MTR Station (near Exit C1).
- Green Mini-Bus No. 104 from Kwun Tong via Ngau Tau Kok MTR Station.(Alight at Tai Lam Chung Bus Stop) ;
| Tel. No. : || 2719 5622 |
| || 2719 7277 ( Bookings for Official Visit and Video Legal Visit ) |