Maximum security institution
110 Tai Lam Chung Road, Tuen Mun, New Territories
Type of Persons in Custody
Adult female prisoners, remands and inmates
| 1) Convicted Prisoners & DATC Inmates: |
| Visiting Hours: || 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Daily) |
| 2) Remands: |
| Visiting Hours: || 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Daily) |
Visitors must be registered 30 minutes prior to the end of the visiting hours.
| Telephone Booking: || 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday to Saturday) |
| Visiting Hours: || 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday) |
| || 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon (Saturday) |
| (No visit on Saturday afternoon and public holidays) |
- Bookings for official visit are taken up to one working day in advance.
- Visitors are advised to arrive 30 minutes in advance for registration, but not earlier than 9:00 a.m.
- Those without booking must be registered 60 minutes prior to the end of the visiting hours.
Please note the visit arrangements during inclement weather conditions
Visit Room and Visitors' Waiting Room inside the Centre are designated as non-smoking areas. Smoking is prohibited in the Visit Room and Visitors' Waiting Room.
Video Legal Visits
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
LG 6/F, High Court, 38 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong.
- Bookings should be made through the clerical staff of TLCW Visitor Waiting Room at 2440 5669 / 2450 7101. Booking starts at 9:00 a.m. until 5:00p.m.
- Advance booking should be made by lawyers and prior consent must be obtained from clients.
- Any service hour within the present and next two working days may be booked.
- In normal circumstances, only one-hour duration will be assigned to one client. At the discretion of the Officer-in-charge of Visit Room, more than one client may be allowed if the situation warrants.
Procurement of Private Food for Prisoner Awaiting Trial (Prisoner on Remand)
According to the Law of HK Chapter 234A, Rule 192, every prisoner awaiting trial may procure for himself or receive food. In order to meet with the management and security requirement, the Centre shall only allow licensed restaurant to supply food for the prisoners awaiting trial. Any interested bodies can see the following Private Food Supplier Application Procedures or make direct enquiry to the Rehabilitation Unit 2 of the Centre at phone no. 2440 5626 for details.
Private Food Supplier Application Procedures
How to get there
- Kowloon Motor Bus No. 53 from Tsuen Wan West Railway Station or Yuen Long (East).
- Kowloon Motor Bus No. 61M from Lai King (North) or Yau Oi (South).
- Kowloon Motor Bus No. 52X from Mong Kok (Park Avenue) or Tuen Mun Central.
- Green Mini-Bus No. 43B from Tuen Mun (Sun Hui Market).
- Public Light Bus either from Jordan / Mongkok or Yuen Long.
- Harbour Tunnel Bus No. 962B from Causeway Bay.
- LRT Feeder Bus No. K51 from Tuen Mun (Fu Tai).
| Tel. No. : || 2440 5669 ( Visit Enquiries / Booking for Official Visit ) |
( Daily from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. )
| || 2440 5626 ( Rehabilitation Unit (Programme) ) |
( Daily from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. )
| || 2450 8214 ( Control Room ) |
( Daily from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)