Minimum security institution
108 Tai Lam Chung Road, Tai Lam Chung, New Territories
Type of Persons in Custody
Male adult prisoners and clinically old prisoners of low security risk.
||9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
|(No visit on Wednesday, except public holidays)
Visitors must be registered 30 minutes prior to the end of the visiting hours.
||8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
||8:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon (Saturday)
||9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
||9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon (Saturday)
|(No visit on Saturday afternoon and public holidays)
- Bookings for official visit are taken up to one working day in advance.
- Visitors are advised to arrive 30 minutes in advance for registration, but not earlier than 9:00 a.m.
- Those without booking must be registered 60 minutes prior to the end of the visiting hours.
Please note the visit arrangements during inclement weather conditions
How to get there
- Kowloon Motor Bus No. 53 from Tsuen Wan West Railway Station or Yuen Long (East).
- Kowloon Motor Bus No. 61M from Lai King (North) or Yau Oi (South).
- Kowloon Motor Bus No. 52X from Mong Kok (Park Avenue) or Tuen Mun Central.
- Green Mini-Bus No. 43B from Tuen Mun (Sun Hui Market).
- Harbour Tunnel Bus No. 962 & No. 962B from Causeway Bay (Special attention should be paid to the transport timetable and frequency).
- LRT Feeder Bus No. K51 from Tuen Mun (Fu Tai).
- Take Kowloon Motor Bus from Kowloon and interchange at Tuen Mun Road Interchange, then take Kowloon Motor Bus No. 52X,.53, 252 and 61M and take off at Tai Lam Chung Bus Station.
|Tel. No. :
||2404 4118 ( Booking for Official Visit )